As I write this, right this second (6:33pm EST), I am officially 30. Wow. Another decade done and over with...the beginning of a new "era".
I'm still not sure how I feel about this. But I'll be sure to let you know.
My husband, who is 10 months younger, told me, "I don't know how I feel about being married to someone in her 30's. I mean, I'm still in my 20's. That's like a 10 year difference!"
When I reminded him it was 10 months, he responded, "Years...months...however you want to justify it to make yourself feel better about the cradle robbing going on."
I heart him...most of the time. LOL!
7 years ago




Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThankfully, my hubby turns 30 before me, so he can't pick on me about it. He's 26 and already is freaking out about being 30. Haha.
awww, Happy Birthday!! You do not look like you're even close to 30! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 30 IS the New 20! =D
ReplyDeleteHahahah Happy Birthday lady!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! 30 is the new 20
ReplyDeleteBelated happy birthday! I'm sure it was a good one.
ReplyDeleteOh men! You make 30 even more amazing sister! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete