Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We have a Secret...and it's a BIG one!

****Post written on Saturday, June 5, at 6:30 am****

I woke up early this morning, around 5:45. I couldn't sleep...and for good reason. I was going to find out if my dreams had come true. Was I going to be a mommy or would we need to try again next month?

After yesterday's "Are there 2 lines or not?" test (which is, ironically, very clear in the picture), I decided to pull out the big guns, the digital test! An agonizing 3 minutes of staring at the screen later, "Pregnant" appeared. Let me tell you, I was in shock. Heck, I wasn't even sure if I was seeing things...it was 5:50 in the morning after all!

After the initial "OMG!" moment (and staring at the screen to make sure I was reading it right), I went back out in the bedroom, leaned over Mr Jones, and whispered, "Baby, we're going to be parents!"

Best feeling in the world.

25 comments:

  1. Ah! Congrats! That's SUCH exciting news! I know the feeling of staring at those lines in the wee hours of the morning! Enjoy the next nine months...it's certainly a whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just got chills... I bet his reaction was amazing when you said that! What a great way to wake up early

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and Mr. Jones! I love what you whispered to him. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...congratulations! There is definitely a second line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGGG Taryn!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be seeing this sorta post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lady!! Wishing you much blessing during this special time. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeek! So exciting. Congrats to you and the husband. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations...that is the best feeling huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, congrats!!!!! such an exciting time =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHHH!!! So excited for you! Oh my! I just squeaked when I saw this! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! What fantastic news for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! Being a mom is the most challenging and rewarding thing you will ever do. Good luck over the next 10 months.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats. I saw your post on another blog and clicked on it because your profile pic was cool(then I saw your husband is a Mr. Jones too so I came to your blog). Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!! Wow, it seems like everyone is pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! That is awesome. I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS! I saw your news on the Nest for the first time and was wondering if you were going to blog. I miss your blogging so I was hoping you would! Congrats again, what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. TARYN! Why do I need to read your blog to find out you're PREGNANT! OMG, congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete