While Mr Jones is tackling all the little household projects like repainting the doors and fixing some plumbing issues, I've taken on the task of decorating.
Yikes!
It's safe to say I'm a newbie in the decorating world. I've never truly had a space to make my own (apartments don't really count to me)...it's a bit intimidating! There. are. so. many. options.
My latest quandary is the curtains in the great room. I just can't decide which ones I like best. So, I'm turning to all of you for opinions! :)
A little about the room: The paint color is a pale creamy yellow (Sherwin Williams Jersey Cream) and our furniture is dark brown.
And, no, the tables and vase won't be in front of the window...they are just there for the time being until I can find a better home for them.
#1 - West Elm

#2 - Bed Bath & Beyond
#3 - Bed Bath & Beyond




You need to ask your fav sis, our fav interior designer!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the West Elm!
ReplyDeleteI like the second ones
ReplyDeleteOh, I ADORE #3! Very elegant without being stuffy in the least :0)
ReplyDeleteI like the first and 2nd ones but they are so very different it's hard to decide. I'm thinking the West Elm ones bc of the light coming in and the mirror right next to them, keep it light.
ReplyDeleteI love the first ones from West Elm...but I think you should go with the second. They will stand out more and make a statement...the other two will just blend in and die against the paint color. Though maybe you don't want the drapes to be a focal point...in which case stick with the first. I don't think you can go wrong either way!
ReplyDeleteI adore #1!
ReplyDelete#1 =)
ReplyDelete#2 are my favorite...I think they will add a great pop of color to the room...plus the circles are super fun.
ReplyDeleteLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE #1.
ReplyDelete#2 for sure..it will pop against the wall color. If you like color, a nice deep red would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteCute blog; I love the 2nd option :)
ReplyDeleteI love all 3 - I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. However, I think I would do #2 or #3, because they are a little more dramatic, and would provide a focal point on the wall. Good luck!
ReplyDelete