It's all coming to an end though (thank goodness...I'm tired!). The bedrooms are painted and carpet will be installed on Friday. The professional painter is coming tomorrow to start working on the great room, kitchen/dining room, and hallways. I am beyond excited to see how it's going to look when everything is finished!
I promise to post updated pictures soon. :)
In the mean time, I'll leave you with a picture of me with my trusty sander sidekick (we've become great friends).
Sorry the quality sucks; I used my phone. Oh, and I promise I don't have a weird skin disease on my forehead...




fun! i can't wait to see
ReplyDeleteGo, girl, go!
ReplyDeleteoh I'm excited to see the final results!
ReplyDeletehaha love the mask! Can't wait to see the after pictures
ReplyDeleteRemodeling does take FOREVER and is a lot of work! Especially when you have a pesky job to keep on top of too! Good Luck! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteYou kind of look like you plan to attack with that sander.
ReplyDelete