One year ago I married my best friend,
the one I want to grow old with,
the one I love more with every breath I take.
One year ago we promised to love each other
as long as we both shall live.
Little did I know that one year later...
We'd have our first home.
And, in 6 months, there would be a new little Jones joining us in that home.
Yes, you read that right. I am expecting - due May 16th. We are both thrilled (obviously).
I'm sorry I took a hiatus from the blog. I missed you all, but it was WAY too hard to keep this secret inside for as long as I did. Stepping away from blogging was the only way I knew how. I hope y'all will forgive me. :)
7 years ago




I knew it! So excited for you guys. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby and your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH!!!!! YAY! So happy for you hun! You're due a month before me! So amazing! We're pregnancy buddies. I can't wait for you all to meet your sweet little one. How special!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
congrats lady!!! and happy anniversary too =)
ReplyDeletecongrats!! and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteYESSSSS! SO HAPPY! :) and wow--our story? FREAKISHLY SIMILAR. I was due may 15 :) HAHAHHA. WOW.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
Congrats!!! I hope to have my very own little one cooking soon! ;) Crossing my fingers for a girl... only so I can call her Taryn, of course! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou stinker! I'm BEYOND excited for you. Congrats and Congrats!!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been one year already! What a difference a year makes :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Taryn! It's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see baby Jones!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Taryn!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy anniversary. I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Congrats to you & the hubby, Taryn! And Happy Anniversary, too! :) Such great news for the two of you!
ReplyDeleteOK so I'm a totally blog slacker and just got around to seeing this! WOOHOO!! So happy for you! CAn't wait to follow your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You've had quite a year, and this is a wonderful way to wind it down!
ReplyDelete