Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Is Baby Jones a boy or a girl?

Since I find out Monday morning if I'm growing a little boy or a little girl, I figured I'd ask all my Blogland buddies what their guesses are...

So, what do you think? Boy? Girl? Cast your vote!

Oh, and sorry to disappoint, but I won't be doing a big reveal post on Monday. Why? Well, because we are waiting until Christmas to reveal to the families...and I know for a fact my mom reads this blog (hi, Mom!). However, if you email me and ask nicely, I might share the results with you. :)

Sorry I've been a complete slacker when it comes updating y'all and taking bump pics. With my longer drive to and from work (1 hour each way), I am usually exhausted by the time I get home. The only thing I want to do is eat dinner and crash.

I *finally* remembered to take a picture today so here you go - 17 weeks and 2 days - I'm definitely growing a baby bump!

(Please excuse my pjs...I change as soon as I get home. Work clothes are no where near as comfy as pjs!)

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess girl. But since I don't know a lot of details about your pregnancy...and have no old wives tails to sway my choice....this is a total guess! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling it is a girl. I've been right on many blog guesses, so I wonder if I will be right on this one! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look perfect!! And pleeeease email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK HOW LONG YOUR HAIR IS!!!!!!! OMG OK i SO think it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww T you're baby bump is soo cute! This post didn't help my baby pangs! I'm gonna guess boy since everyone else has guessed girl so far, boys are alot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, how friggin cute! i'll be different and say boy even though i think girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your bump is adorable! I'm going to say girl. No reason, figure I've got a 50% chance of being right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that sweet sweet bump! I say boy:) So happy for you! I can't wait till mine is visible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No fair if you tell your blog friends before you tell you Mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete