Thursday, January 13, 2011

Apparently pregnancy has made me fickle

It all started a few months ago when I wanted root beer...more than anything else in the world. It was all I could think about. All I could talk about. I WANTED IT. Mr Jones (being the wonderful husband he is) decided to stop at the grocery store the next night to get me some. All was well until he called me to ask what brand I fancied. I thought about it, opened my mouth, and said, "I want orange pop, not root beer. Buy me orange pop. Pretty, pretty please?"

This was the first, but certainly not the last time I've done an unexpected 180 after I thought I had made up my mind. I've been known to change our dinner plans as we're driving past a restaurant that all of sudden sounded way better than the one we were headed to. Luckily, Mr Jones is very go-with-the-flow and doesn't even bat an eyelash at my fickle-ness.

The newest victim of my change of affection? The crib bedding.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all of your feedback and opinions on which color bumper and skirt I should choose, but I found another set I fell in love with.

Let me introduce The Morning Zoo crib bedding from Land of Nod. What do you think? Will it look ok in the nursery? Please be honest. For the record, I would be getting the animal patterned crib sheet (instead of the solid blue sheet) and the crib skirt.


11 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable. I love things with animals, and the stripes are really sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elephants, so this is perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's SUPER cute and would match the wall color perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I can't wait to start planning our nursery (1 week!) I have become super fickle during my pregnancy too, it's still hard sometimes to decide what i want for dinner and when i do decide it's usually very specific in the way i want it cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. Better than the original set actually. :) Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it way more than the original! Way cute! and you could find lots of sweet lime green accents! (think frames, bookshelves, ect...) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the bedding. Cute choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute bedding! And this is a little late since I have been on a blogging break for since my baby girl was born, but I wanted to say CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I'm fickle all of the time! I can't imagine what I may be like when I'm more hormonal than normal!!! :)

    ReplyDelete