Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Last year, I gave Mr Jones a Father's Day card (because I was pregnant), but, when I miscarried that baby, the card got tucked away in the back of a drawer in an effort to avoid the heartbreak we felt every time we saw it.

This year, Mr Jones gets to celebrate Father's Day...with his son.

I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for Parker. Mr Jones loves him so much. It truly melts my heart to watch the two of them together.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this picture made me tear up. I love you guys and I'm so glad that Mr. Jones gets to spend this Father's day with you and Parker. He is such a little love muffin (Parker that is, not Mr. Jones...well I'm sure he is too but that's none of my business lol) Love you guys!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic picture!!! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story! Congrats to you and Mr. Jones:-)

    ReplyDelete