If this were your nursery, how would you decorate it?? Product links are always appreciated. :)
The room...
I do have a 4th green bin for the storage unit...my mom has it right now. Oh, and I forgot to put the bed skirt on when I set up the crib.
And a close up on the bedding...I love it!




Oh I'll be needing the same help in months to come :) How about the babies name above the crib? I think it's a cute touch.
ReplyDeletehttp://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/33254895.aspx?MsdVisit=1
They make awesome peel and stick wall decor that would be cute. We have monkey ones, and we got some Dr. Suess ones for her birthday. I bet they'll be a lot of fun when she's a little older and can peel them off and move them around herself.
ReplyDeleteI would call your fabulour sister for ideas! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color of the walls!!! Have you lOoked on etsy? I got almost all of kps stuff there!
ReplyDelete