Monday, December 13, 2010

Anatomy Scan

My appointment today went fabulously! Mr Jones was able to take some time off work to go with me and we absolutely, without a doubt know what Baby Jones is. S/he was quite cooperative and allowed the tech to get a nice view of the "nether region".

All of the measurements looked great. The tech got clear pictures of the baby's spine, the baby's face, and all four chambers of the heart. We even got to see baby waving at us...so sweet. We truly couldn't have asked for better results!

The heart rate was perfect (154 bpm) and baby weighs approx. 8 oz.

Wow...this is so real now. Unbelievable.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! And I was right about the sex by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I can't wait for the surprise news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, exciting! This is seriously giving me baby fever too. I can't wait to hear what baby is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY congrats! We are hoping to find out what our babys sex is next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was at my OB office for the first time yesterday since I was pregnant (my post partum visit was at a different location) and I found myself a little jealous of all the pregnant women....especially the couple in the elevator eyeing their first ultrasound pics. Such an exciting time! Can't wait to hear what baby Jones is packing under the hood!

    ReplyDelete