I absolutely love when Bath & Body Works has their after Christmas "Hello, Yellow!" sale.
I have a slight obsession with Wallflowers and the foaming hand soap. I'm sure Mr Jones thinks we have more than enough of both to last us for the next year or so (which is quite possible, to be honest), but I can't pass by a good deal on either. I. just. can't. do. it.
My favorite deals from the sale:
Lavender & Shea infused polka dot socks for $3 - because who doesn't love warm, fuzzy socks?!
Wallflowers Refill in Leaves for $5 - my absolute favorite scent
3 Wick Candle in Spiced Cider for $9.75 - this scent is perfect for Fall...yum!
3 Wick Candle in Cinnamon Stick for $9.75 - and a scent perfect for Winter
Foaming hand soap for $2.50 or $3 - there are so many scents I love; I can't list them all!
And to make the deals even better, you can use coupon code special20 to get an additional 20% off your purchase!
What're you waiting for?? Start shopping! :)
7 years ago




Thanks! I was gonna go to the store today but with 20% off i'll just order online and save myself the trip! I love their foaming soap and wallflowers too!
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing with lotions and soaps. I then always have something on hand when a gift is needed at the last minute. Plus I usually have enough to last me for the year.
ReplyDeleteI already went to this sale! LOVE IT! I am a huge fan of their lotions and I love the little travel sizes...it's perfect for any little nitch in my home and it's just enough lotion for me to use up and have it not go bad or me get bored of the scent! Love. I think they were like three bucks? Awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I was obsessed with their wallflowers (and still have several) but I love my Scentsy burners now!!! We have a B&BW outlet so I am stocked up and ready to go at ALL times!!! :)
ReplyDelete