Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love him...I really do.

Now that Baby Jones is getting bigger, his favorite pastime seems to be shoving a foot...or his butt...up into my ribs. Thankfully he doesn't kick up there (knock on wood!), but the pressure can be quite uncomfortable at times.

A few minutes ago, he pushed harder than usual which caused me to gasp. Mr Jones glanced over and asked if I was ok. Once I told him I was fine, that little man was just being a bit feisty, he said, "Thank you for making our son. My job was easy. Yours really isn't, huh?"

It's the little things that make me melt.

---------------------------------------------------

Update: He just called me little Darth Vader because I am breathing loudly. Charming, isn't he??

3 comments:

  1. aww...how sweet. Well, until the update anyway lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that (the first comment) was sooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can really get some good shoves and kicks in can't they. My daughter was head down from about 7 months on, so I got a lot of butt shots to the ribs.

    ReplyDelete