I've spent the past couple of weeks trying to figure out what type of hair style I want and what accessories I want. Do I want a tiara/headband? Do I want something simpler? I decided I want something for the back to incorporate in my updo...but then I ran into the problem of what would look right with my dress. I eventually had to go back to David's Bridal to take a close up picture of the details. I'll give you a sneak peak...with the request that you help me decide on my hair accessory! :)
And my choices...I can't decide which I like best! All of them are available in multiples so if you think I should get more than one, please let me know. I'm *kind of* leaning towards #1 or #3.
I like #1 because its simpler but #3 matches your dress so well! I think #1 bc its not so matchy that way. As for how many it depends on what you are doing with your hair. All up? Half down? I went funky with mine and did a small swarovski hair clip in teals that matched my wedding colors.
I like the last two best. If they are real small maybe put in a couple. All depends on the final do, and the veil. Have you picked out one of those yet? In the case that you haven't, check craft stores. You can get the same thing as David's has for way less money. Trust me I worked at David's for a while as a wedding consultant. :)
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
I like #1 because its simpler but #3 matches your dress so well! I think #1 bc its not so matchy that way. As for how many it depends on what you are doing with your hair. All up? Half down? I went funky with mine and did a small swarovski hair clip in teals that matched my wedding colors.
ReplyDeleteI like the last two a lot. Please don't wear a tiara!
ReplyDeletei like #3 and the last one the best!
ReplyDeleteI like the last two best. If they are real small maybe put in a couple. All depends on the final do, and the veil. Have you picked out one of those yet? In the case that you haven't, check craft stores. You can get the same thing as David's has for way less money. Trust me I worked at David's for a while as a wedding consultant. :)
ReplyDelete