Tonight was dedicated to searching for a honeymoon location...and what a search it was! Who knew there were SO many resorts out there? And I was only looking at the RCI website! Future MIL (Cheryl) graciously offered to use her timeshare points to give us our honeymoon as a wedding gift so I set out to help her narrow the search by finding the resorts that appealed to me the most. I apparently had no clue what I was getting myself into! It took me all night and I have a list of 20 for her to check availability on. Hopefully, all 20 aren't available. I haven't a clue how I would narrow it down from there.
The areas I've chosen are: Aruba, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, St. Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Maarten, Tortola (British Virgin Islands), Puerto Rico, and Dominican Repbublic (Punta Cana and Puerto Plata).
If you have ANY advice/experience/opinions, please let me know. I definitely need all the help I can get!
7 years ago




We are going to Riviera Maya! It's all inclusive and FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteWe went to St. Lucia for ours and it was fabulous! I like going to the different places!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! Just saw this. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so out of the loop I didn't realize you were engaged. Big hugs and lots of best wishes!
ReplyDelete