Monday, June 29, 2009

Viva Las Vegas...well, kind of.

*** Warning: Pic Heavy Post ***

A little over 2 months ago, Mr Jones and I flew to Vegas for his friends' wedding. It was our first time going. Despite a very trying flight to Vegas (diverted to Huntsville, AL for 3 hours because lightening had struck the control tower in Atlanta), we had a blast! I can't wait to go back...maybe next time I'll gamble more than just penny slots. Hehe.

I finally got some of the pictures from Mr Jones so I thought I'd reminisce a bit and share with everyone. Disclaimer: some of the pictures were taken by Mr Jones with his 5D and some were taken with my little Sony Cybershot. I apologize for the crappy quality of my pictures...

The ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio (where we stayed)...it was amazing!
Inside the Bellagio Gardens. I fell in love with these flowers.
Me in front of the Bellagio on our first day. Our room was 5 floors up on the right side of the building.
The view from our room at night. We had an awesome room!
Gondola ride at the Venetian...highly recommended!
We sampled some fantastic gelatto and an eclair...
And met some celebrities (Mr Jones got a little fresh with J Lo!)
The Flamingo...ultimate in tacky Vegas. It was perfect!
When I saw this store in Fashion Show Mall, I had to pose for a picture!
And we rounded out the trip with tickets to "O" on our last night.

6 comments:

  1. wow, that is one white JLo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am not kidding when I say I feel like we had the exact same trip to Vegas! We also stayed at The Bellagio, saw "O", took a gondola ride, went to Madame Tussauds, etc. That is so funny! I love your pics and I'm glad you had a nice time :) I'll have to dig up my Vegas posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I love the pic of you with the gellato!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!! I can't wait to go back either. I am going to do far less shopping next time though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are beautiful. Glad you two had a great time!

    ReplyDelete