Many of you already know that I have not only one important man in my life...I have three. Along with Mr. Jones, I also have Sammy and Bo. They are my heart.
After a long day at work (i.e. today), I love to cuddle up with my buddies on the couch for a cuddle & purr session; however, it will usually turn into a grooming session thanks to Sammy. Ahhhh...kitty love.
This... will turn into this... (If you look closely, you can see his tongue!) I love my Sam. And he loves me.
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
awe what sweeties!
ReplyDeleteThey are such beautiful cats!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls!! The pictures are of Sammy...Bo kept hiding from the camera. LOL!
ReplyDelete