7 years ago
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Getting into the swing of Spring!
Cute, no?
The weather in Michigan has been SO unpredictable lately. Last week, we had what can only be described as a crazy heat wave - temperatures in the high 80s, in Michigan, in late March/early April. Without a doubt, weird. And so not typical.
Now, the weather is a bit more typical of Michigan weather - rainy and temperatures in the low 50s. It may be typical, but it sure doesn't mean I like it. Rainy weather always puts me in a blah mood.
I decided it was time for a little retail therapy. And I found the perfect pick-me-up.
I am so in love with this bag and I can't wait to carry it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That bag is super adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleterainy weather does that to me too! Boo!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous...the only bag I'll be carrying for the spring/summer is a diaper bag.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Love the color!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this bag, and I am in love, too!
ReplyDeleteThat bag is perfect. LOVE
ReplyDeleteAlso, coming from a fellow Michigander, I'm just hoping that this crazy spring will equal a very normal summer-and no rain like last year for this outdoor bride! :)