Friday, April 2, 2010

And that's what makes us...us

As evidenced in a previous post, Mr Jones and I have some pretty silly text conversations while at work. Hey, whatever keeps us entertained, right??

I heart my husband.
I heart our silliness.

Me: I learned this morning that on average, people are more afraid of spiders than death. (He HATES spiders)

Him: That is because we can't escape death. There is no reason to fear it. We can escape spiders though. When you see one, you should run away like a little girl.
Me: Ah...I did not realize that was the proper course of action when encountering a spider. Thank you for that insight.


And a little while later, I got this...
(We are going out to a Japanese steakhouse tonight...yay sushi!)

Him: Got a large coffee this morning...I am now physically prepared for the feast. Now I will concentrate on the mental aspect
Me: Do you have some chopsticks to exercise your hand? Wouldn't want it to cramp up on you in the middle of sushi time!

5 comments:

  1. You guys are too funny! And yum, Japanese Steakhouse! We went to Genji's last time we were in town..so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's hilarious! witty comment would def make the work day pass by faster =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love that you have to train for sushi time! (You all are my kind of people!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. You guys sound so cute!

    ReplyDelete