I do have one thing going for me though. After years and years of ice skating, I have crazy strong legs. Even without working out regularly for the past couple of years, I can still do twice as many leg exercises as Mr Jones...with more weight. But don't tell him I told you that...it might make him look like a wimp!
My favorite (and most hated!) is the leg extension machine. My quads BURN when I'm done.
Ahhh...it's a good feeling.




My hubs and I just started the p90x and it is kicking our butts!!
ReplyDeletewww.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com
Yay! I have strong legs, too! My husband once called them freakish, but like yours, I think that's just because they're stronger than his!
ReplyDeleteStrong Skater Legs!! Love the leg extension machine.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get to the gym again. I know I could have been going this whole pregnancy, but that's a lot more good intention than I actually counted on.
ReplyDelete