Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Giveaway Winner!

Sorry for the lateness of this post...Mr Jones and I spent most of the night perusing the paint samples I picked up from Sherwin Williams on my way home from work. I kid you not, I picked up at least 30 of the sample cards. I am so indecisive. I think we have most of our colors picked out, but that's another post for another day. :)

Back to the matter at hand, the winner of my nail polish giveaway! When I plugged the info into the Random.org generator and saw the winning number pop up, I was happy...I'll admit it.


This beautiful lady is momma to two adorable little boys...and she's one of the best moms I know. I'm sure she has her hands full right now, but hopefully, she will find time to use her gorgeous new nail polish. Jules, please send me your address so I can send it out to you!

2 comments: