Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wishful Thinking...Wishful Shopping

First of all, sorry for the downer posts earlier this week. I promise I will be more upbeat now.

In the wake of Tuesday's bittersweet mood, I decided to cheer myself up with some shopping...of the virtual variety. It's the only kind of shopping I can do right now. We have a ton of house-related expenses and I think Mr Jones might file for a divorce if I came home with a bunch of shopping bags.

Ok...not really...but he sure wouldn't be happy!

So, without further ado, my little virtual shopping spree! :)

How cute this jewelry tree?! The little birdies are just so sweet. I don't really know why I love it so much, but I do. I saw it in the store yesterday and carried it around with me before resigning myself to the fact that I don't need it...and frivolous, unnecessary purchases are a no-no. *sigh*


I am so in love with this Zoe round mirror set (or here). I even registered for it for our wedding (haha!). It would be so perfect in our house. Maybe once we are finished, Mr Jones will let me buy it...*fingers crossed*

While I was searching for a gift for a friend, I came across the La Belle Dame website...and her memorial items for miscarriages and infant loss. My favorite is the Infant Loss memorial keychain. Perhaps some day, I will order one with an amethyst bead for my February love bug who lives in my heart.


And while we're looking at keychains, I really love this Love Faith Happiness one from Etsy as well. I think it's because I have a "thing" for turtles... :)


Moving on...
I really need new black boots for the Fall and Winter. I fully realize it's 90*+ outside right now and cooler temperatures are just a pipe dream, but I like to be prepared.

Madden Girl Pynko - I'm loving the buckles on these boots! They are fun yet work appropriate.


Madden Girl Raleigh
- The ruffle on these boots is so. darn. cute. I am in major lust!

Blowfish Willis - These boots are just so darn comfy. I definitely think they'd be my every day, go to boots. Love them.

And what girl doesn't love a new purse? Certainly not I! I've always been on the lookout for the perfect red purse. The Sak Laurel Hobo might be just the one to satisfy that want...it's a great size. Not too big, not too small.

2 comments:

  1. Love those mirrors! And the key chain is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mirrors....maybe will have to check them out for my home!!

    ReplyDelete