After a few days of searching, I was referred to an amazing photographer. Her pictures are exactly what I've dreamed of...and Mr Jones was impressed which means a lot because I trust his opinion 100%. I, of course, contacted her immediately and waited (not so) patiently to hear if she was available for our wedding.
Well, she called back on Monday and she is available...yay! I am SO excited to meet her/work with her that I feel like a giddy little school girl. I have a feeling we will get along really well. Because she's located in Grand Rapids, she offered to do our e-pics on the same day Mr Jones and I drove out to meet her. The challenge was finding a day that worked for all of us. Unfortunately, the day she is available is the same weekend Mr Jones is moving into our new apartment. Boo.
Here's why I love him. When I told him she was only available on the 19th, he replied, "Well, if that's what you want to do, I can stay up late on Saturday (the 18th) so we can go meet her on Sunday. It wouldn't be easy, but I'd do it for you." Awwww. (Insert sappy love music here.)
P.S. Our meeting/e-pics are scheduled for August 2nd. I can't wait. :)
7 years ago




Aw, it sounds like you found yourself a keeper ;) To me, hiring a wonderful photographer was at the top of my list. If you both like her that much, then you're making a good decision. I hope you'll share the e-pics once you get them!
ReplyDelete