My fabulous videographer,
Shutterspeed Productions, blogged a
preview of our wedding video today. Let me just say, I LOVE IT - not that I'm completely biased or anything. :) It captures all of the emotions of our beautiful day - the laughter, the tears (but that was the only time I cried all day!), the love, and, most of all, the absolutely wonderful time we had!
I've watched it a few (ok, more like 20) times so far. You could say I'm slightly obsessed...but I'm justified right?! I've even gone into stealth mode and turned off the speakers on my laptop so Mr Jones doesn't know I'm watching it...again.
The bigger version can be found here:
Taryn & Brian
i love that you saw each other first, i love the high five, i love the covered bridge, i literally had to pause the video and start typing the comment cuz i couldnt remember it all lol
ReplyDeleteTaryn you all looked SO GORGEOUS! Great vid!
ReplyDeleteNever fear: You are totally justified:)
ReplyDeleteThe video looks fantastic and you look beautiful. I love when you tap him on the shoulder and he sees you for the first time. Love the high five after the kiss too. You’re both adorable together and I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI love it! But then you already knew that!
ReplyDeleteYou looked SOO happy, I don't think that beautiful smile left your face all day! I loved when you were showing your hubby your flowers all excited and he had the typical man look on his face, like "uh-huh.....flowers" Haha! Your bouquet was gorgeous by the way.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm wishing we had splurged for a videographer, what a great capture of the day.
Um, so I've watched it like 6 times...is that bad?? lol. Seriously, it's so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to catch up on past blog posts as I've been super busy. So glad I came across this post, Taryn. Your video is so fun and amazing! Thanks for sharing it. You looked gorgeous and look like you had such a great time. Can't wait to see more and more. Congratulations again! And good for you for realizing the importance of a videographer compared to a photographer. As much as I love the pics, the video captures so much more in my opinion.
ReplyDelete