Since Mr is the photographer, I left most of the honeymoon picture-taking to him. Here are a few that I took (I know, pretty pathetic...I promise I will have more to share soon!).
Mr and his octopus, squid, and cactus stirfry from The Lobster House...I know it sounds like an odd combo, but it was yummy!
Hanging out/surfing the web in a poolside bungalow (my favorite lounging spot!)...Mr decided to play paparazzi with my camera.
Mr floating by the bungalow in the lazy river...definitely our favorite pastime.




Can't wait to see and hear more!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back and I’m so glad that you and Mr. Jones had a great honeymoon. It sounds so relaxing. We went to Mexico for our Honeymoon too. Your rings are beautiful!
ReplyDeletewelcome back MRS :) your ring is gorgeeeeousss! Dont you just love having TWO on?!?!
ReplyDeleteSmart to have your rings sized and joined while on the trip. What a fun prize to have waiting upon your return. Also, looks like you had a wonderfully relaxing time. This cold weather is quite annoying...and I live in Cali. I am a baby and don't know how you brave souls endure those temps!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Your rings look great! Don't you want to go to Mexico once a year for the rest of your life now!?
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!! Looks like perfection!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, I'll be waiting to see those pics...love your rings together too...beautiful! Sorry about the sucky Michigan weather though, I feel your pain :)
ReplyDeleteA lazy river is my favorite. What a great way to spend some vacation time.
ReplyDelete