

Will re-attempt Christmas shopping tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes better than tonight.
Speaking of Christmas, Mr Jones and I realized the other night that Christmas is (much) sooner than later...as in 2 weeks away! We were so consumed with the wedding and the honeymoon, that this little fact completely slipped our minds. It's going to be an interesting 2 weeks as we scramble to get everything together in time for the holidays.
We did put up our Christmas wreath yesterday though. After all of the wedding DIY projects, we were feeling crafty so we headed over to Hobby Lobby and bought a plain wreath, gold pinecones, and some berries. I think we did a pretty good job...what do you think?




The wreath is very cute. I like making homemade wreaths. It makes me feel like I've really done something myself to decorate my place...not just depended on the store to do it for me.
ReplyDeleteI love that purple coat!
ReplyDeletehahaha, I came home with stuff for myself when I went Christmas shopping too. I called it my reward for putting up with Christmas crowds :)
ReplyDeletelove the wreath. I love the dress and the shoes. They are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love flats!!
ReplyDeleteps: we use that tray all the time. the colors are perfect in our bedroom so its on our bedside table and its where the hubs puts his wallet, watch and change at night. I love it! and think of you everytime I see it :)
The wreath looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find those flats?!?! I need some new black flats for work!! Great wreath---you two are so crafty!
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas-y DIY! :)
ReplyDelete