Well, the good news is, we finally have a Christmas tree. And...it's huge. Thankfully, we have a vaulted ceiling in the living room because when the box says 9' Christmas tree, the box means 9' Christmas tree...not 8' with a foot long branch sticking out of the top like Mr Jones led me to believe. The tree and the ceiling have become best friends.
Yup, the tree is definitely that big.




It is big, but hey, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love big trees. My tree is one of those that is actually 5ft with a foot long branch sticking out the top.
ReplyDeleteagree with brittany..at least its beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I would die! We could probably fit a 15 foot tree in our living room because we have a lofty type space with three stories and open ceilings all the way to the top. But I made it very clear to Mr Fix It that I only wanted a 6 foot tree at most this year! So I got my wish :) Your tree looks so pretty though.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!! That's awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW TREE!!!! I love IT!
Happy holidays!
well for what it's worth it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is very, very, pretty!
ReplyDeleteHa! That's awesome. But like everyone says, it is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteboys... ::sigh::
ReplyDeleteit is absolutely gorgeous though!
wow, would you look at that?! lol. It looks beautiful though. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete