Time to start brainstorming again, right? Wrong!! Why not make our own?! Mr Jones is a photographer and quite handy with Photoshop (if I do say so myself). This would be an easy project for him. After we talked it over and came up with a Game Plan, I tasked him with making the labels. I absolutely love how they turned out!!
And, our cost was a lot less - BONUS.
Labels - we made a different one for each flavor

Taking off the old labels...

And putting on new ones!

The finished product at our reception! :)

P.S. The barcodes were altered so the bottles cannot be returned for a deposit.




Taryn I LOVE this! I wish our last name was Jones too! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is the best favor I have ever seen! We did personalized cookies that we used for name cards as well! That is really very neat T!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out great! What a clever idea. It's so cool that it's your actual last name too. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love Jones soda.
ReplyDeleteHow amazing! Score on having the handy talented groom to take on projects like this! I love Jones soda and had seen them as favors before. I wanted to offer them at each place setting in a red color to coordinate with our wedding colors. Unfortunately, we already have other favors and I couldn't justify an added expense. Love yours! And so great it goes perfect with your new name :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! No wonder they loved it!
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP!? You made the labels? They look so legit!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose look awesome! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is just so freakin' cool!
ReplyDeleteThese are the coolest favors I have ever gotten at a wedding, ever! I have them sitting on the high counter in our kitchen, on display :)
ReplyDeleteso great! i love them too!
ReplyDeleteOMG what a GREAT idea! You and Mr. Jones are so cute. I would have loved this favor too. It's so unique and different from your typical jordan almonds. :) LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO awesome! I wish our last name was "Jones" too! Did you put coasters under each one? Are they fabric or paper?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! That's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest ideas I have seen as a favor! Way to go with thinking creatively!
ReplyDeleteThose are so awesome. I never would have thought of something like that. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! I think I would have liked that.
ReplyDelete