Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking for a Solution? Just ask the Husband.

I came into work this morning...and what do I see sitting on my desk??

This.


A 40 oz bag of sheer yummy goodness. Apparently, the candy God is in tune with my needs because lo-and-behold there is a bag of Kit Kat and Reese's PB cups sitting on my desk. You see, my coworker (aforementioned candy God) knows Kit Kats and Reese's PB cups are my favorite candy...I always pick through her candy jar and take them all.

I am in sugar high heaven! (And I may or may not have opened the bag at 8:30am. Breakfast of champions, I'm sure...)

But this huge bag of candy posed a teensy little problem. I am trying to eat healthier. And lots of chocolate certainly isn't going to help that cause...regardless of how badly I want it to (trust me, I tried to figure it out!).

So what's a girl to do?
Well, this girl texted her husband to ask for help...

Me: (picture of candy attached) This could be bad - coworker brought me these today because she knows they are my favorite. What to do? What to do?

Him:
You'll have to bring part of it home so I can...properly dispose...of them.


Me: I knew I could count on you to remedy the situation.

Him: The solution is as follows: om, nom, nom, nom

Me: That sounds like a yummy solution. I may need to try it.

Heart him.

7 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice conversation. And that is the best bag of candy I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be more than happy to help you with that dilemma! I love me some chocolate...add peanut butter and I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag of candy looks oh so yummy!

    and your text msg convo is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pregnant lady would help you eat some of that, and so would her baby, so that's two people's help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! I'll help with candy eating any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete