I will admit, there were a few bumps along the way. In order to get to the trail, you have to go downhill a little bit. Well, I was going too fast and went into the grass to stop myself. Bad idea...I ended up with a huge grass stain down my right leg. After I brushed myself off, we continued on our way...until we got about halfway down the trail and Future Mr. tripped over a crack and fell. We ended up turning around and going back to the beginning of the trail where we sat down at the picnic table we had sat at on the first date. I, then, realized I had lost my keys when I took the tumble in the grass. Thankfully, they were still there!! After we went back to the picnic table, we were just chatting and he asked if I love him. When I replied that of course I do, he said "Well, that's good because I plan on loving you for the rest of my life...and that's why I want to ask you to marry me." The first words out of my mouth were "OMG...are you serious???" Then, "I'm going to cry!" Needless to say, it was the perfect moment and the perfect proposal.
And lastly, the best part...my ring! It is a radiant cut with inlaid princess cut diamonds on the side. I absolutely love it. It is so "me". (Please excuse my dry hands!)




holy gorgeous ring!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweetie! I am so in love with it. I keep staring...haha!
ReplyDeleteoMG!!! CONGRATS!!! I had NO idea! Love the ring!!!
ReplyDelete