Thursday, May 21, 2009

The question you've all been asking

We've officially set the date - November 21, 2009. Yes, I realize it's soon, but I didn't want to wait! I've waited almost 3 years for this...I'm ready!

Some of you already know, some of you don't, but the date wasn't always November 21st. In fact, it was changed 3 times in one day. Yes, you read that right...3 times in one day. Up until this past Monday, our date of choice was November 7th; however, the location is a bit important right? Well, it wasn't available on the 7th...nor was it available on the 14th (our second choice). The wedding date was then changed to October 24th...until I found out our photographer of choice wasn't available on that date. Enter November 21st. Our new (and final!) wedding date. Be sure to mark it in your calendars! :)

Oh, and before I forget, I need to say a HUGE thank you to my mom for taking the time to visit the ceremony/reception site and putting up with me changing my wedding date so many times. She's such a trooper!

2 comments: