Friday, May 29, 2009

Maybe I missed my calling in life?

I've gotten several comments from friends and family about how much planning I've gotten done in such a short period of time (only 2 weeks...wow, time sure flies by!). I'm just so excited about the wedding that I spend all my free time planning! :) I feel like a giddy little girl. Ahh...I love Love!

Today's accomplishment? "Save the Date" cards. I was stuck at home with viral conjunctivitis (thankfully, not the contagious form of pink eye, but I wasn't taking any chances by going to work) so I spent my "sick" time finding the perfect "Save the Date" cards. Initially, I wasn't sure I wanted to buy any; however, I found a deal (and pattern) I couldn't pass up. I'm so glad I decided to look for some because now I can't wait to send them out! It makes the wedding that much more real.

2 comments:

  1. plus they came out super cute. white background and all. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly girl you are doing great! You thought I was the master planner and you are taking the reins!

    ReplyDelete