Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a crazy weekend

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend! Ours was super busy between planning, finding and purchasing Future Mr's wedding band, visiting with my aunt and uncle who live in Chicago, and (finally) telling Future Mr's mom about the upcoming wedding (she's been out of town and we wanted to tell her in person).

Yesterday was spent browsing local craft stores for DIY wedding invites and ceremony programs. Future Mr was a good sport about me dragging him around to all the stores...and HE picked out the invitations. :) I love that he's taking part in the planning. It's my wedding, but it's also our wedding.

The programs were a little trickier to find. We looked at all of the stores, but didn't see any that we fell in love with. Once we got home, I did a quick eBay search...and there they were, the perfect programs. Our monogram will be a J (of course) and we will probably change the ribbon color so it matches the ribbon on the invitations. Or maybe 1/2 and 1/2?

1 comment: