Help...my poor little brain can't make any more decisions! I was in Nordstrom today and fell in love with this purse. I had the hardest time picking between red and yellow...which would you pick? :)
red! I think it looks so cheery- plus it can be winter (think Christmas) or summer. Yellow doesn't seem like a winter color to me. (but I could be wrong.)
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
RED!
ReplyDeletehmmm...I think yellow!
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for yellow!
ReplyDeleteI'd go with Red on this one :)
ReplyDeleteI have to say red...more versatile.
ReplyDeletered! I think it looks so cheery- plus it can be winter (think Christmas) or summer. Yellow doesn't seem like a winter color to me. (but I could be wrong.)
ReplyDeleteyellow!
ReplyDeletered!
ReplyDeleteREd!
ReplyDeleteYellow :)
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG. Seriously. 5 More Days!!! You're going to rock it out, girl. I can't wait to see pics! Congrats to you both. Enjoy every second!
Yellow.
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave you a comment via my iphone and it was a no go!
Yellow is all the rage right now. I see it everywhere on the streets of NYC.
xoxoxo