But it's for a good reason. I've been a busy busy little bride! You see that wedding countdown over there? It says 7 days. Yup...I'll be a married lady in one week! Actually, by this time next week, I'll have been a married lady for approximately 3 hours (but that's just a technicality).
My To Do List has been getting smaller and smaller (hard to believe)...but I still have the nagging worry that I'm forgetting something. Something big. *biting nails*
your gonna feel like that until its over, but ya knwo what? it doesnt really matter if you forget something or not. You'll get married and it will be beautiful regardless.
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I can't believe you only have 1 week left! I can't wait to see photos T!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your last week! Don't stress too much.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! Enjoy this last week! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
ReplyDeleteGIRL I can't believe it's less than a week away! I hope you enjoy the entire day and please do not worry. Everything is going to be amazing and the most important thing is that you are marrying your best friend. I love you!
ReplyDeleteONE WEEK! This is going to go by so fast.
ReplyDelete6 days!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete