Friday, November 27, 2009

This time tomorrow...

I will be in Mexico! The past few weeks have been so surreal...it certainly doesn't feel like it's time to go on my honeymoon...let alone be MARRIED! Wow.

Mr Jones and I will will be spending a blissful week at Exellence Playa Mujeres. I've always wanted to go to Mexico and, now, I'll get my chance!


Because it's our honeymoon, we decided to upgrade to a 2-story room with a rooftop terrace and private hydrojet pool (SO excited about this!).

Steps going up to the terrace:


Hydrojet pool and lounge area:


While there, we plan on going to Chichen Itza. As a Spanish minor in college, I learned a lot about the Mayans and, in turn, Chichen Itza. It's a must-see for me...and for Mr Jones and his camera. :)


We also have another excursion planned, but I'm keeping that one a secret for now. :)

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. omg im sooooooo jealous of that pool lol Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun, hun!

    Hope you had a great first married Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope you have an amazing time on your honeymoon, Mrs. Jones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG T that looks AMAZING! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks AMAZING!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete