Is it just me or do Christmas decorations come out earlier and earlier each year? Hobby Lobby had Christmas decorations out and for sale in the beginning of October! A bit early? I think so! Whatever happened to celebrating Thanksgiving? You know, the holiday between Halloween and Christmas?
Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and all the festivities, but while we're stringing up Christmas lights and singing along with the "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", let's not forget to stop and give Thanks for all the blessings in our lives!
7 years ago




I think we're twins lol you know how I feel about this :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! You stole the words right out of my mouth!
ReplyDeleteTOO EARLY! And Christmas carols already? HELP ME!
ReplyDeleteI have missed you. MIA lady! You must be getting married THIS WEEKEND! hahah!
Amen!
ReplyDeleteLeft you something on my blog!
and I LOVE thanksgiving..so I try to savor it!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! I don't do Christmas until after Thanksgiving! It's a very strict rule with me!
ReplyDeleteI saw Santa riding on a Harley on Sunday... seriously, I about died... way too early!
ReplyDeleteGirl the lady at work is listening to 24/7 Christmas music already, I can't!
ReplyDeleteI know you are probably swamped right now but I want to wish you both all the very best tomorrow! Have fun, dance, eat, and kiss your husband!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you're back and ready to blog again, there's a little something for you on my blog!