I'm officially a married lady. *grin* Yesterday, was absolutely GORGEOUS! It was sunny and warm...in Michigan...in November. It was completely unexpected and very much appreciated! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
I promise I will be sharing all the little details soon, but for now, I'll leave you with a few pictures of my special day...thanks, Kim!
Look how happy I was! I didn't cry...woo hoo!


You were a beautiful bride!! I couldn't get over 'the glow.' So glad I was able to witness such a wonderful day. Hope you had fun opening gifts :) Only a few short days and you'll be on the beach, relaxing in the sun! <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't wait to see and hear all of the details! =)
ReplyDeleteOMG T! This looks amazing! How gorgeous are you?! Wow I can't believe it came and went already. Congrats to my mirror twin and I can't wait to hear more! Welcome to the married ladies club!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, honey, you were one gorgeous bride! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to hear and see all the details!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! You looked absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Taryn! I can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You looked beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTaryn, you look so happy & beautiful in these pictures! Congratulations!! I hope that the day was everything you'd hoped for & more. Enjoy the honeymoon!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! YAY! Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!!!!
Awwww congrats! Cant wait to read all about your special day =D
ReplyDeleteBig congratulations and best wishes for a vary happy marriage!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Looking forward to recaps and more pictures :) Enjoy your honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteYay, Taryn! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous - you, the deco, beautiful. Can't wait to hear all about it. And yea for no tears and lots of sun! Hope my day is filled with the same excitement :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Congratulations Mrs Jones! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You look beautiful! And so happy! How exciting! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! You look sooo beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about your wedding! and then I get on google reader and there it is! Congrats lady!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Taryn! I'm so excited for you and Mr. Jones :) You looked gorgeous and I'm so happy that everything went well. I can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteWOOT! WOOT!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't believe it came so quickly! And you look georgous! Congrats. Can't wait to hear the detials!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girlie!! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is so exciting! you made a beautiful bride!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all the details!
ReplyDeleteYay... can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteI know I am late- but congratulations a million times over! hip hip hurray!
ReplyDeleteMan, I feel like such a loser for missing out!! I have been in blogger lala land & haven't been blogging much till recently...please forgive me. Congratulations & God bless your beautiful marriage. You were so gorgeous on your wedding day.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo