Not having a bouquet or garter toss left a gap in the reception, but my DJ was quick with an awesome suggestion...The Newlywed Game! Both Mr Jones and I had to take off our shoes and give one to the other person. Then, the DJ asked questions and we raised the shoe of who our answer was. Some of the questions were:
Who is the biggest flirt? (Me...haha!)
Who is the better cook? (Him...without a doubt!!)
Who has the crazier family? (Him...and we agreed)
And my favorite...Who do you love the most in the world?
My sister-in-law got some pictures...so I thought I'd share. :)






hahah thats such an awesome idea, im glad your DJ did you proud :)
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great idea! I love it...how fun.
ReplyDeleteawe what a cute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! We didn't do the garter or bouquet toss either. Not my fav thing to do at a wedding, that's for sure. But this is a great replacement!
ReplyDeleteThis was so cool!! I've added to my "ideas list". I think everyone enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen that before, but that is such a cute idea! I hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon.
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI thought that was such a great idea!! So fun :)
ReplyDeleteAw, wed did this at my shower & everyone loved it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!!! I hope you don't mind if we steal this!
ReplyDelete