I had a blast shopping for my swap parter, Katie (a different one) over at Truly Darling. I must say, she really lives up to her name. I mean, look how adorable (and, yes, "truly darling") she is in her new scarf! :) I am really glad the scarf swap introduced us to each other. I have enjoyed reading her blog...especially the posts about her sweet baby boy, Oliver!

In her Thank You post, Katie wrote about how she hit the jackpot with me as her swap partner. Ummm...does she not realize how above and beyond she went?!?!
First of all, the package was so cute; she taped a doiley to the outside top of the box (loved it!). Then, after I opened the box, I saw that she not only sent me a scarf, but she included a little one for the cats (which made me giggle like a little school girl)! She also sent along some hot cocoa "because what's a scarf without hot coco?" But that's not even the best part! She included a second box for Mr Jones so I wouldn't have to drink mine alone. I think I love her.
Onto the pictures (I know that's what you've been waiting for!). I must say - I LOVE POLKA DOTS. How did she know??
(I am seriously loving www.rollip.com for turning my pictures into Polaroids. How fun is that?)
And, of course, my Sammy-Sam looking oh-so handsome in his new scarf. I tried to get Mr Bojangles (Bo) to wear it, but he wasn't have any part of that (such a party pooper!).




How much fun was this swap! I just got mine today!
ReplyDeleteI should have participated in the scarf swap. It seems like it was so much fun! I love the goodies that were sent to you and your scarf. I cannot believe that she sent them for the kitties too :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I got mine and wore it that day!!! LOL!
ReplyDeletethat is the sweetest scarf ever, well both but i am loving the cat scarf and in need of one STAT. please find out where she got it, taryn darlin!
ReplyDeleteyou are too cute! lovin the polaroids.
xoxo
Haha Sammy is so ready for Vogue! ;)
ReplyDeleteYoure so sweet, thanks for all the nice words they made my day! I pretty much adore you! Im glad you like the polka dots. :)
So fun...I also got mine and have to post it today:-) I love rollip too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!! Love the scarf! And Sammy looks super cute too!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! SO CUTE! you both are adorable--and wow--she was a great partner :)) so glad you both had fun and participated!
ReplyDeleteHow thoughtful! You & your cat are adorable in your new scarves =D
ReplyDeleteLove love love the polka dots!!!
ReplyDelete