I think we are doing ok though. I met with my event coordinator at ceremony/reception venue tonight...and I think we are going to be upgraded to the bigger room (fingers crossed!). :)

To Dos for this week:
* Work on favors
* Work on unity and memory candles
* Finish DJ worksheet
After we meet with the pastor next week, I should be able to finalize our ceremony program (yay!)




The next month will go super fast, so hang on tight! Good luck with everything!:)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I wish I were that close! Well, minus the recently axed photog. and not having the fundage to pay everything off yet. We still have 200 some odd days to go! But good luck to you as you reach the finish line! Excited to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay for being sooo close!! That's great news about the bigger room, but things will be wonderful without it too, I'm sure. What kind of favors are y'all doing?
ReplyDeleteDon't freak out! Just keep plugging! You're almost there!
ReplyDeleteSo close! DO NOT freak out! It's so amazing!
ReplyDeleteOne more month...that's very exciting. Enjoy each moment because soon they will be gone.
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous room!
ReplyDeleteits getting so close! i cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteSit back and take a moment to really enjoy the last few weeks of your engagement. It's gone in a flash!!
ReplyDeleteOnly a month to go - wow! You must be so excited :)
ReplyDeleteRose
Oh my gosh, how exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! It's going to fly by! Good luck on everything!
ReplyDelete