Sunday, October 4, 2009

Invitations, Invitations Everywhere...

Take a peek at what has consumed my day. My hand hurts. :( And we're not even done. *sigh*

9 comments:

  1. Ah! Invites going out is a lot of work...but it means you're getting close to the big day!! LOVE the brown envelopes....we wanted to do them, but I already had a caligrapher lined up and we couldn't find a color pen that showed up well and I didn't want to give up the fancy schmancy writing, so we went with ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh but you are so very close! Love that deep brown envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking pretty good so far! Did you just run your address labels through the printer one at a time? Did you do the same for the return address, or stamp it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look pretty tho! My mom and my bridesmaids actually did this for me, it was very sweet of them. My hand would hurt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the dreaded invites! You're getting so close though!! You will be excited once you start recieving those response envelopes in the mail. I looked forward to running to the mailbox each day :)

    The envelopes look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really great. I don't think I've seen anything like thos ebefore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there! They look great! And invitations are my favorite part of attending a wedding! I save them all, even if we don't go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Taryn - Love your bloggity blog. As for the invites...They'll be out soon and then RELIEF! Just imagine how exciting it'll be when you receive the first RSVP!

    Congrats! They look FABULOUS. And, I love that rich brown. Makes me want to go eat some yummy Godiva chocolate I have stashed away...

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete