My bridal shower as last Saturday. I had a friend come over beforehand to get me all "prettied up" (I'm seriously makeup retarded). Once she worked her magic, I looked pretty hot if I do say so myself! Also, the dress I bought off eBay for my rehearsal came in the morning so I decided to wear it...I couldn't resist its black & white yummy-ness! Bonus - it's really comfortable!!
It was great having all my loved ones all together in one room (though I will admit I was nervous before I got there!). My MOH had her 6-week-old baby girl with her and I spent most of the shower plotting how I could get out the door with her without anyone noticing! She is just so precious...it definitely makes me want to have a baby (shhhh...don't tell Mr Jones!).
Me and Miss Maiya

Showing off the gorgeous cake!

Time for presents!! (I made Mr Jones show up for that part.)

Ribbon & tissue paper bouquet (I only broke one ribbon...hehe!)




You looked so pretty and it looks like you had a lovely shower! Maiya is precious. Your cake is too cute :) I'm glad you had a nice time.
ReplyDeleteThat cake (and your dress) are fabulous! How fun!
ReplyDeletethat cake is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice that Mr. Jones came. I couldn't get my hubby within 20 miles of my shower.
ReplyDeleteYour MOH's baby is so adorable - I don't blame you for wanting one of your own after playing with her!
ReplyDeletegreat pics! is that an umbrella cake? I had an umbrella cake as well! too funny!
ReplyDelete