Monday, October 12, 2009

It's official...

I've caught the cold that's been going around. I figured it was only a matter of time since it seems like everyone at work has had it at some point in the last two weeks. Ugh. Today is better than yesterday though so hopefully, it'll be short-lived.

Not exactly the reason I'd like to have a day off work...but I'll take it. I plan on trying to be productive today...in between coughing and blowing my nose.

12 comments:

  1. drink some warm tea with some honey, and go read some gossip magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you feel better!! I know what you're going through, I had it last week. Actually still trying to kick the last of it. FEEL BETTER SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got over the swine flu, so I feel your pain of being sick. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it's not the flu! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better! Everyone is sick...Not me yet....knock on wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Taryn, feel better soon! It seems that there is a ton of nasty stuff going around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure you rest a little sweet friend! Heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I just got over it myself. Feel better! Sleep is the only cure, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I had that a few weeks ago and it was miserable! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Just found your blog and I think it's adorable! I'll be following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better~

    It is still weird to see your name . . .

    ReplyDelete