Tonight, we finished up our invitations while "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Wedded to Perfection" played in the background. My idea of the perfect night...but maybe not so much for Mr Jones. He didn't complain too much though. Love him. And love TLC for putting me in the mood for my wedding-filled night.




hahaha I too was watching both those shows tonight! Love em!
ReplyDeleteI loooove say yes to the dress :)
ReplyDeleteOh hunnie, I am literally watching it on DVR right now. I have been married over 2 years and theres no stopping my love for a good wedding dress. It doesnt end!
ReplyDeleteLove wedding shows! I think I'll be the same as you! Weddings and planning are too fun :)
ReplyDeleteI love that show!
ReplyDeleteLove those shows! I've been married almost a year and I'm still glued!:)
ReplyDeleteI watched those too last night! Well, Say Yes to the Dress anyway (I fell asleep on the couch during Wedded to Perfection). I don't think I'll ever get tired of wedding shows. I watched them long before we got engaged, and I'm sure I'll watch them long after too. The Mr's will just have to deal with it :)
ReplyDeleteMr. Jones will wish you were still watching the wedding shows when you move on to the "having a baby" shows!
ReplyDelete~Eileen
I love Say Yes to the Dress!! It makes me want to pretend I'm still engaged and go try on wedding dresses!
ReplyDeleteI love say yes to the dress!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a perfect night! I used to love watching Say Yes to the Dress. Congrats on finishing up the invites.
ReplyDelete