Favorite moments from lunch:
* The new "F word" is fornicator. I think the entire restaurant heard that one. Love you, Brandi!
* The fact that Lisa and Brandi are apparently the same person because they are black (despite the fact that Lisa is Jamaican and Brandi is, well, not). That one became a running joke throughout the afternoon.
How was everyone else's weekend?




This was so fun!! I'm sad I had to leave early, but it was so great to meet you (and everyone else)! I can't wait for the next one!
ReplyDeletelol. Gotta love spending time with friends!
ReplyDeleteLooks like loads of fun!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO at the Brandi/Lisa thing...I cracked up at that. I just heart Brandi even more now that I've met her in person! She tells it like it is! XOXO Taryn, just a few more weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Gotta love time with the girlies!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOVE IT!!, That Brandi and Lisa thing has me dying over here. It was a ton of fun and I had a blast meeting all the new knotties.
ReplyDeleteI was I was there, looks like you girls had a good time! I'll try to make it to the next one.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to tell you who I am though... just to drive you crazy like the person above!!
"LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!, That Brandi and Lisa thing has me dying over here. It was a ton of fun and I had a blast meeting all the new knotties"
ReplyDeleteThis one is me, dont know who the other one was.
Left you something on my blog!
ReplyDelete