I posted last week that we were possibly going to be upgraded to the bigger reception room. Well, I heard back from the event coordinator and we are in fact moving on up (upstairs, that is). I am really excited. The room upstairs has its own private lobby (vs. being in the hallway where all the Lodge guests would walk by), is twice the size as the previous reception room, and has high, vaulted ceilings. Plus, the decor is a lot more sparse/subtle so I can play around with lighting - woo hoo!
Upstairs Lobby - the guestbook and escort cards will be set up out here. There's also private bathrooms - guess that means I better start working on bathroom baskets! :)

Looking towards the dance floor - the DJ will be set up against the far wall

The room (head table on left by the windows)

The vaulted ceiling (see me over by the door? Haha!)




oooooh I love this!
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteNice! Looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! I know you'll really enjoy the extra space, and you'll be amazing at the decorations....ONLY 23 more days!!! :)
ReplyDeletenice :) cant wait to see it all decorated in your style!
ReplyDeleteI really like the oval tables...they're so different and unique.
ReplyDeleteYay! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I love it. It will look great.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I think you guys made a good choice!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT WAIT to see you pictures and how beautiful everything comes together! So happy you got the room! Enjoy the last couple weeks of planning
ReplyDelete