Hahaha.....I love it. I don't think that phrase will ever get old.
hahahhahahahahahaha I love it!!!
Haha. Nice!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Made my morning!
Dear Heavens, I think I've seen that referral slip before!
I love how that phrase has made it down to the Jr High level. Do you even think they get it?? I wouldn't have, but I was pretty naive as a child.
The best is when they use that phrase correctly like in your case. I'e had many an eighth grader use the phrase and it didn't make any sense
LOVE it!
Hahaha.....I love it. I don't think that phrase will ever get old.
ReplyDeletehahahhahahahahahaha I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Nice!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Made my morning!
ReplyDeleteDear Heavens, I think I've seen that referral slip before!
ReplyDeleteI love how that phrase has made it down to the Jr High level. Do you even think they get it?? I wouldn't have, but I was pretty naive as a child.
ReplyDeleteThe best is when they use that phrase correctly like in your case. I'e had many an eighth grader use the phrase and it didn't make any sense
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDelete