
So I've gone from the weepy, emotional Taryn of Monday to super irritable and grouchy Taryn. Everything is getting on my nerves...from the slow drivers on the highway to the pending rain showers we are supposed to be getting today...through next Monday. It's supposed to rain for 6 days straight. Yippee. Not.
I honestly think I'd prefer the crying.
I need to get myself under control before Mr Jones decides he doesn't want a Walking Mood Swing as his wife.
And, no, I'm not pregnant (haha). If my guess is correct, this theory will be proven false in the next day or two.




Oh... That's me to a T! But I am preggo... So... I understand how frustrating it is! Sorry dear! :(
ReplyDeleteHang in there for another day or two and the calm will come!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say...are you pregnant? (Then again, I get like this, and I'm not!)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your wedding picture in your banner. It's so cute!
ReplyDelete