
I've been crying at everything lately.
A sad commercial? I have tears rolling down my cheeks.
A happy-ending on a TV show? I'm a blubbering idiot.
Mr Jones and I watched 3:10 To Yuma on Saturday. A shoot-em-up Western...and I'm bawling at the end! What is my problem??
Currently, I'm watching The Ghost Whisperer on the SyFy Channel and turning into a big ol' baby on the couch.
Oy. I need to get it together!




Sometimes emotions just bubble up and out and over...hope you are doing ok. BTW...love your header photo. A.MAZ.ING!!!!
ReplyDeleteare you pregnant? LOL someone had to say it!
ReplyDeleteuh oh, your not preggos are you?!
ReplyDeleteHang in there my friend! I've been there! This too shall pass!
ReplyDeleteoh boy. i hear you. i totally do.
ReplyDeleteI am too! Just lately, I feel like I can't handle ANYTHING! Everything makes me cry....
ReplyDeleteI'm getting so dehydrated!
Me too! I cry all the flipping time! What is going on? : )
ReplyDelete