Monday, March 22, 2010

Uh oh...(potential) Bad Wife Alert!

I'm venturing into (potential) Bad Wife Territory.

I looked at the calendar this morning...and realized that Mr Jones' birthday is a week away! As in 7 days. Eeeeek!

I have nothing planned.
I have no gift(s).

I better get my act together or this will be Mr Jones next Monday:

Well, minus the cat part...

Where has my head been??? And how in the world did I not realize his birthday was a week away??

3 comments:

  1. No worries! I usually don't have anything planned until the few days before! Men are pretty easy that way. Now forget about my bday and we are in trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't feel bad...I never remember the exact date of my husbands' birthday? And I can't even tell you the real reason why (It's that embarrassing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most definitely did that this year.

    He ended up with a blu-ray player and a Snuggie. :)

    ReplyDelete